How to Cancel CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition will now be canceled.
Cancel CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition
Cancel CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition's Website
Another way of canceling CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.knowyourmeds.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition App
We are on a mission to ease the lives of people dealing with chronic conditions. Whether you are recently diagnosed or you’ve been living with a chronic condition for some time, Creda Health is your one-stop destination for staying on top of your health. Living with chronic conditions can be tough. Monitoring medications, symptoms, vitals, lab tests, doctor visits, food, lifestyle etc. can be overwhelming. Creda Health does all of that for you and helps you identify triggers and take steps to prevent complications and worsening of diseases. It finds better ways of staying on top of these health elements. Our condition-specific care models analyse your symptoms, medications, vitals, labs, nutrition and lifestyle elements, and monitor your disease progression and treatment effectiveness, unlike anything else on the market. We send you reminders, alerts, warnings, articles, actions to take and things to talk to your doctor – all to help you stay on top of your health. And you have multiple plans to choose from – from low cost Digital Only plans to very affordable Digital plus Care Crew plans that give you access to your very own nutritionists and fitness coaches. Our base plans allow you to: 1.Manage medications, symptoms, vitals, diet, exercise, check-ups and more - Receive reminders, alerts, education - Customize by condition and needs 2.Get personalized articles, videos, guidance - Understand your condition - Learn what to expect 3.Review your ongoi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app