How To Cancel global storms Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of global storms and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your global storms subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your global storms subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on global storms website
- Alternatives to global storms
Cancel global storms Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel global storms subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "global storms".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling global storms subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel global storms subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel global storms Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "global storms" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to global storms will now be canceled.
Cancel global storms Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to global storms via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see global storms. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from global storms
Cancel global storms Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting global storms via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on global storms's Website
Another way of canceling global storms subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the global storms app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.kellytechnology.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About global storms App
global storms provides the latest severe weather information including: - hurricanes, typhoons and tropical storms in the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans - worldwide animated satellite views - the latest worldwide marine information - the ultraviolet index - US mainland storms, including the latest tornado and severe thunderstorm alerts - animated radar for the US - animated US forecast chart - global climate imagery - space weather - a cool dark mode Information in the app is courtesy of various open government sources as indicated in each section.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app