How To Cancel KakaoStory Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of KakaoStory and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your KakaoStory subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your KakaoStory subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on KakaoStory website
- Alternatives to KakaoStory
Cancel KakaoStory Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel KakaoStory subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "KakaoStory".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling KakaoStory subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel KakaoStory subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel KakaoStory Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "KakaoStory" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to KakaoStory will now be canceled.
Cancel KakaoStory Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to KakaoStory via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see KakaoStory. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from KakaoStory
Cancel KakaoStory Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting KakaoStory via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on KakaoStory's Website
Another way of canceling KakaoStory subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the KakaoStory app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.kakao.com/story and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About KakaoStory App
Share the stories of your day on KakaoStory. It doesn't always have to be exciting or special. You can share little stories from your day-to-day life on KakaoStory. Read the stories posted by your friends on ""Feed"". Share little stories from your day on ""MyStory"". Find new stories and friends using ""Search"". And here's a little tip in using KakaoStory. - You can conveniently register for KakaoStory using your KakaoTalk account. - You can set animated profile pictures in both KakaoTalk and KakaoStory. - You can edit your photos and videos nicely using the Story Filter. S...
Reported Cancelation Issues
— by onorioede on Jun 02 2021
Search for another app