How To Cancel Max Hurricane Tracker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Max Hurricane Tracker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Max Hurricane Tracker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Max Hurricane Tracker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Max Hurricane Tracker website
- Alternatives to Max Hurricane Tracker
Cancel Max Hurricane Tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Max Hurricane Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Max Hurricane Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Max Hurricane Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Max Hurricane Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Max Hurricane Tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Max Hurricane Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Max Hurricane Tracker will now be canceled.
Cancel Max Hurricane Tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Max Hurricane Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Max Hurricane Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Max Hurricane Tracker
Cancel Max Hurricane Tracker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Max Hurricane Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Max Hurricane Tracker's Website
Another way of canceling Max Hurricane Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Max Hurricane Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.local10.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Max Hurricane Tracker App
The Max Tracker Hurricane app is powered by WPLG Hurricane Specialist Bryan Norcross and WPLG’s Chief Certified Meteorologist Betty Davis. This team of meteorologists brings you the latest and most accurate information on developing tropical systems to help keep you and your family safe. And the best part is it’s FREE. • Projected Hurricane Paths • Interactive Live Storm Tracker • Local Radar • Live Local 10 news storm coverage • Severe Weather Alerts • Tropical Weather Outlooks • Watches and Warnings
Reported Cancelation Issues
On the Local Radar page, is there any possible way to add a time frame indicator to alert us when a storm is coming and what has past? It would be very helpful. Thank you.
— by Reid T Arendt on Apr 11 2021
Search for another app