How To Cancel Monster Job Search Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Monster Job Search and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Monster Job Search subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Monster Job Search subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Monster Job Search website
- Alternatives to Monster Job Search
Cancel Monster Job Search Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Monster Job Search subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Monster Job Search.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Monster Job Search subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Monster Job Search subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Monster Job Search store Monster Job Searchlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Monster Job Search Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Monster Job Search" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Monster Job Search will now be canceled.
Cancel Monster Job Search Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Monster Job Search via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Monster Job Search. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Monster Job Search
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Monster Job Search Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Monster Job Search via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Monster Job Search's Website
An alternate way of canceling Monster Job Search subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Monster Job Search app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.monster.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Monster Job Search App
Instantly search through millions of new jobs. Simply apply by swiping right! The job process is hard – so we made sure our job search app was easy to use. Search through millions of jobs and find the right fit by simply swiping right to apply. Monster’s job search app is free and easy to use. • Get interviews with the job you want – fast • Apply instantly for jobs by swiping right • Filter by the role you’re looking for To begin your next career move, simply install the free Monster job search app, create a profile or upload your resume/CV, and start applying! https://www.monst...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app