How To Cancel IKEA Store Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of IKEA Store and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your IKEA Store subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your IKEA Store subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on IKEA Store website
- Alternatives to IKEA Store
Cancel IKEA Store Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel IKEA Store subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "IKEA Store".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling IKEA Store subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel IKEA Store subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel IKEA Store Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "IKEA Store" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to IKEA Store will now be canceled.
Cancel IKEA Store Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to IKEA Store via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see IKEA Store. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from IKEA Store
Cancel IKEA Store Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting IKEA Store via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on IKEA Store's Website
Another way of canceling IKEA Store subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the IKEA Store app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.ikea.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About IKEA Store App
The IKEA Store app is here to make shopping in store smooth and simple. From planning your visit to finding and remembering everything when you get there, this is the perfect shopping companion. GET ORGANISED Browse and search the IKEA range, then add products to a shopping list. Already made a shopping list on the IKEA website? Simply log in to access it in the app*. PLAN YOUR TRIP Find the nearest IKEA store based on your location and check opening hours and driving directions. See if products are in stock at your selected store so you can plan the best time to shop. VISIT I...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app