How To Cancel Oregon State Credit Union Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Oregon State Credit Union and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Oregon State Credit Union subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Oregon State Credit Union subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Oregon State Credit Union website
- Alternatives to Oregon State Credit Union
Cancel Oregon State Credit Union Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Oregon State Credit Union subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Oregon State Credit Union".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Oregon State Credit Union subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Oregon State Credit Union subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Oregon State Credit Union Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Oregon State Credit Union" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Oregon State Credit Union will now be canceled.
Cancel Oregon State Credit Union Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Oregon State Credit Union via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Oregon State Credit Union. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Oregon State Credit Union
Cancel Oregon State Credit Union Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Oregon State Credit Union via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Oregon State Credit Union's Website
Another way of canceling Oregon State Credit Union subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Oregon State Credit Union app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.oregonstatecu.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Oregon State Credit Union App
Free mobile banking application exclusively for Oregon State Credit Union members. Check your account balances and history, transfer money, deposit checks, pay bills, and locate ATMs and branches anytime, anyplace. To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.oregonstatecu.com/files/oregonstate/1/file/Member%20Merits,%20Member%20Fees%20and%20Member%20Info/Privacy-policy.pdf
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app