How To Cancel Hyprface Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Hyprface and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Hyprface subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Hyprface subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Hyprface website
- Alternatives to Hyprface
Cancel Hyprface Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Hyprface subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Hyprface".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Hyprface subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Hyprface subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Hyprface Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Hyprface" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Hyprface will now be canceled.
Cancel Hyprface Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Hyprface via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Hyprface. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Hyprface
Cancel Hyprface Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Hyprface via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Hyprface's Website
Another way of canceling Hyprface subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Hyprface app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.hyprsense.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Hyprface App
With the Hyprface app, animate 3D characters with your own facial expressions in real-time! Simply tap the center button to change the character and the left button for re-calibration. Multi-face tracking is also available up to five people when the face is located on the camera screen. *Hyprface app is a demo app for showcasing Hyprface software development kit. The SDK allows its users to integrate facial motion capture & real-time animating features into their services both mobile and PC. It supports various platforms and formats such as Androids, iOS, Windows, Unity, Unreal, LINUX, Mix...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app