How to Cancel FAFSA Calculator
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your FAFSA Calculator subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your FAFSA Calculator subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel FAFSA Calculator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FAFSA Calculator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FAFSA Calculator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FAFSA Calculator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FAFSA Calculator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FAFSA Calculator Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FAFSA Calculator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FAFSA Calculator will now be canceled.
Cancel FAFSA Calculator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FAFSA Calculator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FAFSA Calculator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FAFSA Calculator
Cancel FAFSA Calculator via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FAFSA Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on FAFSA Calculator's Website
Another way of canceling FAFSA Calculator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FAFSA Calculator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.easycalculation.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FAFSA Calculator App
Calculate your expected family contribution based on the student Free Application for Federal Student Aid information report.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app