How To Cancel Hairstyle Steps Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Hairstyle Steps and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Hairstyle Steps subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Hairstyle Steps subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Hairstyle Steps website
- Alternatives to Hairstyle Steps
Cancel Hairstyle Steps Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Hairstyle Steps subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Hairstyle Steps".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Hairstyle Steps subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Hairstyle Steps subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Hairstyle Steps Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Hairstyle Steps" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Hairstyle Steps will now be canceled.
Cancel Hairstyle Steps Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Hairstyle Steps via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Hairstyle Steps. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Hairstyle Steps
Cancel Hairstyle Steps Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Hairstyle Steps via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Hairstyle Steps's Website
Another way of canceling Hairstyle Steps subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Hairstyle Steps app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://lonodev.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Hairstyle Steps App
Trendy hairstyles for girls and womens (explained with pictures and Videos). Looking easy hairstyles everyday? Hairstyles for Long/Short hairs? Girly hairstyles? Hairstyles for the holidays? Cool hairstyles for school? Install the app Hairstyles step by step DIY. We are carefully selected the most fashionable and modern hairstyles for girls step by step offline. Function of Hairtstyles Steps: - Show & watch hairstyle - Short hair hairstyles: braids, curls - Work hairstyles: high buns, dutch braids, law buns. - Party hairstyles: hairstyles for wedding, birthday, holiday. - Long hair: ha...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app