How To Cancel VidTrim - Video Editor Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of VidTrim - Video Editor and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your VidTrim - Video Editor subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your VidTrim - Video Editor subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on VidTrim website
- Alternatives to VidTrim - Video Editor
Cancel VidTrim - Video Editor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel VidTrim - Video Editor subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "VidTrim - Video Editor".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling VidTrim - Video Editor subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel VidTrim - Video Editor subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel VidTrim - Video Editor Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "VidTrim - Video Editor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to VidTrim will now be canceled.
Cancel VidTrim - Video Editor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to VidTrim - Video Editor via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see VidTrim - Video Editor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from VidTrim
Cancel VidTrim - Video Editor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting VidTrim - Video Editor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on VidTrim - Video Editor's Website
Another way of canceling VidTrim - Video Editor subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the VidTrim - Video Editor app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://vidtrim.blogspot.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About VidTrim - Video Editor App
VidTrim is a video editor and organiser for Android. It includes multiple features like trimming, merging, frame grabbing, video effects, extract audio (convert to MP3) and transcoding (compress and convert to MP4). You can also share your videos with your friends directly through the app. Best Video Editing Application for Android - Phonesavvy.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtvlbX5iwyo Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72d15lZDPB0 VidTrim is App Of the Day on Pocket-Lint.com http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/48544/vidtrim-...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app