How To Cancel Google Lens Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Google Lens and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Google Lens subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Google Lens subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Google Lens website
- Alternatives to Google Lens
Cancel Google Lens Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google Lens subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google Lens".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google Lens subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google Lens subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google Lens Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google Lens" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google Lens will now be canceled.
Cancel Google Lens Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google Lens via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google Lens. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google Lens
Cancel Google Lens Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google Lens via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Google Lens's Website
Another way of canceling Google Lens subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google Lens app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://lens.google.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google Lens App
Google Lens lets you search what you see, get things done faster, and understand the world around you—using just your camera or a photo. SCAN & TRANSLATE TEXT Translate words you see, save a business card to your contacts, add events to your calendar from a poster, and copy and paste complicated codes or long paragraphs into your phone to save time. IDENTIFY PLANTS & ANIMALS Find out what that plant is in your friend's apartment, or what kind of dog you saw in the park. EXPLORE PLACES AROUND YOU Identify and learn about landmarks, restaurants, and storefronts. See ratin...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app