How To Cancel YouTube Kids Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of YouTube Kids and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your YouTube Kids subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your YouTube Kids subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on YouTube Kids website
- Alternatives to YouTube Kids
Cancel YouTube Kids Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel YouTube Kids subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "YouTube Kids".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling YouTube Kids subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel YouTube Kids subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel YouTube Kids Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "YouTube Kids" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to YouTube Kids will now be canceled.
Cancel YouTube Kids Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to YouTube Kids via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see YouTube Kids. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from YouTube Kids
Cancel YouTube Kids Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting YouTube Kids via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on YouTube Kids's Website
Another way of canceling YouTube Kids subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the YouTube Kids app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://support.google.com/youtubekids and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About YouTube Kids App
A video app made just for kids YouTube Kids was created to give kids a more contained environment that makes it simpler and more fun for them to explore on their own, and easier for parents and caregivers to guide their journey as they discover new and exciting interests along the way. Learn more at youtube.com/kids A safer online experience for kids We work hard to keep the videos on YouTube Kids family-friendly and use a mix of automated filters built by our engineering teams, human review, and feedback from parents to protect our youngest users online. But no system is perfect and ina...
Reported Cancelation Issues
My 9 year old son Oliver is autistic and due to certain videos increasing his anxiety, he is not allowed to go onto normal Youtube. He absolutely loves Universe Sandbox, however there are no videos at all on the Kids version. Could you please vett some Universe Sandbox videos and add them to the Kids version? He also loves ERTL Thomas and Friends figures, however there are also no videos on the Kids version either.
— by Graham Taylor on Jan 25 2021
Search for another app