How To Cancel Google Opinion Rewards Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Google Opinion Rewards and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Google Opinion Rewards subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Google Opinion Rewards subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Google Opinion Rewards website
- Alternatives to Google Opinion Rewards
Cancel Google Opinion Rewards Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google Opinion Rewards subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google Opinion Rewards".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google Opinion Rewards subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google Opinion Rewards subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google Opinion Rewards Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google Opinion Rewards" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google Opinion Rewards will now be canceled.
Cancel Google Opinion Rewards Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google Opinion Rewards via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google Opinion Rewards. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google Opinion Rewards
Cancel Google Opinion Rewards Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google Opinion Rewards via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Google Opinion Rewards's Website
Another way of canceling Google Opinion Rewards subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google Opinion Rewards app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.google.com/insights/consumersurveys/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google Opinion Rewards App
Answer quick surveys and earn Google Play credit with Google Opinion Rewards, an app created by the Google Surveys team. Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credit for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"
Reported Cancelation Issues
I went onto my Google opinion rewards account and it signed me out and deleted my account against my will. I had almost $11 on there, earned about $77 all time, and im very disappointed it logged me out unexpectedly.
— by Isabella Galindo on Mar 04 2021
I had to get a new phone recently and when I downloaded the opinion rewards and logged in my account had a $0 balance. On my other phone my balance was over $80.00. How do I get my balance back?
— by shawn davis on Jan 30 2021
Hi, I would like to install the Google Opinion Rewards app (iOs user). I'm from Malaysia, however, my App Store says this app is currently not available in my country or region. I'd checked my App Store registered location it is Malaysia. I'm not sure what is going on. Can you help me to solve it out? Thank you very much
— by Sim J Ern on Dec 29 2020
Search for another app