How To Cancel Data Usage - Call Timer Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Data Usage - Call Timer and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Data Usage - Call Timer subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Data Usage - Call Timer subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Data Usage website
- Alternatives to Data Usage - Call Timer
Cancel Data Usage - Call Timer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Data Usage - Call Timer subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Data Usage - Call Timer.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Data Usage - Call Timer subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Data Usage - Call Timer subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Data Usage - Call Timer store Data Usage - Call Timerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Data Usage - Call Timer Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Data Usage - Call Timer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Data Usage will now be canceled.
Cancel Data Usage - Call Timer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Data Usage - Call Timer via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Data Usage - Call Timer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Data Usage
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Data Usage - Call Timer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Data Usage - Call Timer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Data Usage - Call Timer's Website
An alternate way of canceling Data Usage - Call Timer subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Data Usage - Call Timer app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.calltimerpro.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Data Usage - Call Timer App
Call Timer is the fastest way to consult your mobile data usage according to your operator in real time and reliably. Save money on your monthly phone bill. Control your wireless data plan. ✔ Exclude free apps(zero rated apps) from the counter data plan. ✔ Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi, roaming, 3G, 4G. ✔ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan. ✔ Widget of Real time plan usage on task bar. Hotspot Data Usage Monitor. ✔ Track hotspot usage and share your internet at home consciously. Monitor your network coverage. ✔ Shows to the operators when and wher...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app