How To Cancel Perfect Piano Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Perfect Piano and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Perfect Piano subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Perfect Piano subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Perfect Piano website
- Alternatives to Perfect Piano
Cancel Perfect Piano Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Perfect Piano subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Perfect Piano.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Perfect Piano subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Perfect Piano subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Perfect Piano store Perfect Pianolication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Perfect Piano Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Perfect Piano" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Perfect Piano will now be canceled.
Cancel Perfect Piano Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Perfect Piano via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Perfect Piano. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Perfect Piano
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Perfect Piano Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Perfect Piano via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Perfect Piano's Website
An alternate way of canceling Perfect Piano subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Perfect Piano app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.revontuletsoft.com/index.html and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Perfect Piano App
Perfect Piano is an intelligent piano simulator designed for Android phones and tablets. With in-built genuine piano timbre, this app can teach you how to play the piano and amuse you at the same time! [ Intelligent Keyboard ] • 88-key piano keyboard • Single-row mode; Double-row mode; Dual players; Chords mode • Multitouch screen support • Force touch • Keyboard width adjustment • Multiple in-built sound effects: Grand piano, Bright Piano, Music Box, Pipe Organ, Rhodes, Synthesiser • MIDI and ACC audio recording • Metronome • Direct sharing of recording file or set as ringto...
Reported Cancellation Issues
I Have issue About Online server.I have An Account That created About 4 Year's Ago In Online server.Named Dead Feelings And Email created on is *[email protected]*
I Lost that Email now I can't Access My account And that's Awfully Because Account was Old And Lv Was 55
Can you Send Game information to Another Email Please?
IF YOU DON'T TRUST I CAN TELL YOU ANY INFORMATION ABOUT ACCOUNT
please review This email
Account ID: 2394740
Created in : 4 Year's Ago
Name : ❦︎𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼❦︎
I know All Information As Friends Avatars Have And All names Chose in Account
If can please send it to Another Email that I'll Give you
Thanks Revontulet Support
— by Dead Feelings on May 01 2021
I would like you to delete my Perfect Piano account, I don't need it anymore. My user name is Eder and my ID is 962435. I'm requesting this under the law CCPA which has a fine up to $75,000 if you don't delete my account.
— by Eder on Apr 22 2021
Search for another app