How to Cancel The Credit Thing
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your The Credit Thing subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your The Credit Thing subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel The Credit Thing Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel The Credit Thing subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "The Credit Thing".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling The Credit Thing subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel The Credit Thing subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel The Credit Thing Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "The Credit Thing" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to The Credit Thing will now be canceled.
Cancel The Credit Thing Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to The Credit Thing via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see The Credit Thing. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from The Credit Thing
Cancel The Credit Thing via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting The Credit Thing via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on The Credit Thing's Website
Another way of canceling The Credit Thing subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the The Credit Thing app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://getkoto.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About The Credit Thing App
A new approach to credit cards - credit at your fingertips. Build your credit score with The Credit Thing. An app you’ll want to use every day. If you are not eligible for credit yet, we’ll give you a mobile payment account until you are. Key Features • Risk-free eligibility check, • Up to 62 days interest-free, • Apply on your mobile, • Instant virtual card, • Improve your credit score by using The Credit Thing and making payments on time. The Credit Thing is for anyone who wants to try something new: • You want to build or improve your credit record, • You are new to credit or new to the UK, • You are bored of the same big banks, long forms and slow answers, • You value innovation, convenience and transparency. You must be over 18 and resident in the UK to apply. Credit is subject to status. Representative Example: Assumed credit limit: £1200, Interest on Purchases: 27.9% (variable) Representative APR: 27.9% (variable) Annual fee: None ✅ Add The Credit Thing to your Google Pay then use contactless in store - it’s accepted wherever you see the Mastercard logo 💳 View your card details in-app and use them to spend online 💷 Transfer money with faster payments to and from UK bank accounts 💬 Get real-time alerts on your spend 📲 Make payments in the app ✈️ No additional fees for using your card abroad E-money accounts are not covered by the FSCS. Please go to www.thecreditthing.com for further information. You will need to enable notifications i...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I would like to cancel my subscription please as it's not letting me use my main account or Google pay,
— by Stephen Blessett on Nov 09 2021
Search for another app