How to Cancel Vocoder
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Vocoder subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Vocoder subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Vocoder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Vocoder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Vocoder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Vocoder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Vocoder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Vocoder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Vocoder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Vocoder will now be canceled.
Cancel Vocoder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Vocoder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Vocoder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Vocoder
Cancel Vocoder via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Vocoder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Vocoder's Website
Another way of canceling Vocoder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Vocoder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://bialamusic.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Vocoder App
Vocoder is real time pitch shifter stompbox like effect. I made this app to test some ideas for new pitch shifting algorithm and it worked well. It is not great but just fine. It is not real vocoder logic but instead a combination of my secret algorithms that I am playing with at the moment. I tried to make it real time as possible but there is a delay because of the current java api. However it is fun enough and real time enough to make you have some good time. Imagine delayed vocoder :) Vocoder features: - dry signal volume - effects signal volume - space algorithm - pitch shifting control (range is one octave up and one octave down) Works only when connected to headphones or speakers. The reason is the feedback (feedback cancellation is hard to do and not my aim at the moment)
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app