How to Cancel Vocoder
Learn how to cancel Vocoder subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Vocoder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Vocoder".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Vocoder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Vocoder Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Vocoder" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Vocoder will now be canceled.
Cancel Vocoder Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Vocoder" or "Guitar Tabs X" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Vocoder
Cancel Vocoder via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Vocoder's Website
- Visit their website - http://bialamusic.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Vocoder App
Vocoder is real time pitch shifter stompbox like effect. I made this app to test some ideas for new pitch shifting algorithm and it worked well. It is not great but just fine. It is not real vocoder logic but instead a combination of my secret algorithms that I am playing with at the moment. I tried to make it real time as possible but there is a delay because of the current java api. However it is fun enough and real time enough to make you have some good time. Imagine delayed vocoder :) Vocoder features: - dry signal volume - effects signal volume - space algorithm - pitch shifting control (range is one octave up and one octave down) Works only when connected to headphones or speakers. The reason is the feedback (feedback cancellation is hard to do and not my aim at the moment)
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app