How To Cancel Auto Mileage Tracker Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Auto Mileage Tracker and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Auto Mileage Tracker subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Auto Mileage Tracker subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Auto Mileage Tracker website
- Alternatives to Auto Mileage Tracker
Cancel Auto Mileage Tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Auto Mileage Tracker subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Auto Mileage Tracker.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Auto Mileage Tracker subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Auto Mileage Tracker subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Auto Mileage Tracker store Auto Mileage Trackerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Auto Mileage Tracker Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Auto Mileage Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Auto Mileage Tracker will now be canceled.
Cancel Auto Mileage Tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Auto Mileage Tracker via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Auto Mileage Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Auto Mileage Tracker
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Auto Mileage Tracker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Auto Mileage Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Auto Mileage Tracker's Website
An alternate way of canceling Auto Mileage Tracker subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Auto Mileage Tracker app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://TripLogMileage.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Auto Mileage Tracker App
New TripLog 2.0 is now available. To make sure you download version 2.0 just click on NEW Blue icon at bottom of page.TripLog 2.0 offers great NEW features so please download our most recent version. Maximize your tax deduction and business expenses with TripLog ★★★★★ Most popular GPS mileage tracking app with over 1 million total downloads. Featured on Forbes, CNN, Inc, PCWorld and many others ★★★★★ Detect device movement and automatically track mileage with MagicTrip™, or Auto Start when connected to a Power Source or Bluetooth, or on a set timeframe ★★★★★ Read your vehicle’s odomete...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app