How to Cancel SymboTalk
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your SymboTalk - AAC Talker subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your SymboTalk - AAC Talker subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel SymboTalk Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SymboTalk - AAC Talker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SymboTalk - AAC Talker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SymboTalk - AAC Talker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SymboTalk - AAC Talker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SymboTalk Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SymboTalk - AAC Talker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SymboTalk will now be canceled.
Cancel SymboTalk Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SymboTalk - AAC Talker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SymboTalk - AAC Talker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SymboTalk
Cancel SymboTalk via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SymboTalk - AAC Talker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on SymboTalk's Website
Another way of canceling SymboTalk - AAC Talker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SymboTalk - AAC Talker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.symbotalk.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SymboTalk - AAC Talker App
SymboTalk is a free app that talks for you by clicking on symbols (images or icons). The app has predefined communication boards from different areas of life, each board contains symbols (images). Clicking on a symbol reads it aloud and adds it to a sentence which can also be read. This way SymboTalk can be your voice and talk for you. SymboTalk is an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) system, designed to make communication boards for any use. The app designed for those whose physical or mental condition does not allow them to speak for themselves, For example, people with Autism, Asperger's or anyone on the autistic spectrum, Down Syndrome, ALS, apraxia, stroke, etc. --Key Features-- - Symbols: Make your own symbols or choose from on-line library. - Boards: Build flexible communication boards and sub boards. - Profiles: Edit boards for your users and put them in "me" mode for limited access. - Communicate: Click on symbols to read them or download board's for hard-copy use. - Everywhere: Use your data on any device or platform and with any screen size. - Real Time: Sync your data on-line and access it from any device - Paid option. --More Features-- - 14 predefined Boards based on ARASAAC Symbols for immediate use, translated to 23 languages. - Add images to symbols from your camera or files. - Search images for symbols from online library with more then 60,000 images including ARASAAC, Mulberry and Sclera Symbols. - Record audio for symbols. - All langua...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app