How To Cancel Home Workouts Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Home Workouts and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Home Workouts subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Home Workouts subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Home Workouts website
- Alternatives to Home Workouts
Cancel Home Workouts Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Home Workouts subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Home Workouts".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Home Workouts subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Home Workouts subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Home Workouts Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Home Workouts" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Home Workouts will now be canceled.
Cancel Home Workouts Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Home Workouts via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Home Workouts. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Home Workouts
Cancel Home Workouts Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Home Workouts via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Home Workouts's Website
Another way of canceling Home Workouts subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Home Workouts app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.movilixa.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Home Workouts App
Exercise is an important part of a healthy lifestyle because it prevents health problems, develops resistance, provides more energy and helps to reduce stress. With our application you can get your body in great shape without using any expensive machine. You can do exercise anywhere you wish, no equipment needed. With text to speech engine included, you can perform the entire routine without interrupting the exercise. Additionally you can activate a sound guide per second for best rhythm in the exercises. Each exercise contains an illustrative details to facilitate their execution. It...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app