How To Cancel Dunkin’ Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Dunkin’ and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Dunkin’ subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Dunkin’ subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Dunkin website
- Alternatives to Dunkin’
Cancel Dunkin’ Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Dunkin’ subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Dunkin’".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Dunkin’ subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Dunkin’ subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Dunkin’ Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Dunkin’" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dunkin will now be canceled.
Cancel Dunkin’ Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dunkin’ via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dunkin’. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dunkin
Cancel Dunkin’ Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dunkin’ via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Dunkin’'s Website
Another way of canceling Dunkin’ subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Dunkin’ app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.dunkindonuts.com/en and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Dunkin’ App
Getting your daily fill of Dunkin’ just got a whole lot easier with the Dunkin’ app. Order ahead and skip the wait • All users can place their order ahead through the app and skip the wait in store. • Save your favorite menu items to make ordering even faster! Join DD Perks and earn rewards on every Dunkin’ run • $1 = 5 points. Every 200 points earns you a free beverage. Plus, get exclusive bonus point-offers. Check out faster • Whether you’re stopping in store to scan your app or ordering ahead, load funds to your account to save time on your run. *Location and Notifications m...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I used to eat here regularly but am not vegan so never eat here. I just don’t think it’s useful to keep my account
— by Aspen Fetty on May 29 2021
Search for another app