How To Cancel Caller ID & Number Locator Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Caller ID & Number Locator and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Caller ID & Number Locator subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Caller ID & Number Locator subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Caller ID Number Locator website
- Alternatives to Caller ID & Number Locator
Cancel Caller ID & Number Locator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Caller ID & Number Locator subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Caller ID & Number Locator.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Caller ID & Number Locator subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Caller ID & Number Locator subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Caller ID & Number Locator store Caller ID & Number Locatorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Caller ID & Number Locator Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Caller ID & Number Locator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Caller ID Number Locator will now be canceled.
Cancel Caller ID & Number Locator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Caller ID & Number Locator via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Caller ID & Number Locator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Caller ID Number Locator
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Caller ID & Number Locator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Caller ID & Number Locator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Caller ID & Number Locator's Website
An alternate way of canceling Caller ID & Number Locator subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Caller ID & Number Locator app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://droid-developer.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Caller ID & Number Locator App
Caller ID & Phone Locator allows you to search and locate any mobile number or fixed line phone number in the world including 246 countries and 12982 cities areas. This fixed line & mobile number locator will find the exact Geographic location(city area, state, country and even service providers) of the phone number and show it on the map. ----------------------------------App Feature:--------------------------------- ☆ Phone number Locator: Our Phone Locator helps you to locate any phone number from USA, India, Russia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Indonesia and any other country in the world...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app