How To Cancel English Marathi Dictionary Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of English Marathi Dictionary and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your English Marathi Dictionary subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your English Marathi Dictionary subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on English Marathi Dictionary website
- Alternatives to English Marathi Dictionary
Cancel English Marathi Dictionary Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel English Marathi Dictionary subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "English Marathi Dictionary".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling English Marathi Dictionary subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel English Marathi Dictionary subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel English Marathi Dictionary Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "English Marathi Dictionary" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to English Marathi Dictionary will now be canceled.
Cancel English Marathi Dictionary Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to English Marathi Dictionary via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see English Marathi Dictionary. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from English Marathi Dictionary
Cancel English Marathi Dictionary Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting English Marathi Dictionary via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on English Marathi Dictionary's Website
Another way of canceling English Marathi Dictionary subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the English Marathi Dictionary app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://innovativesoftware.netlify.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About English Marathi Dictionary App
Marathi <> English Dictionary offline and free. You can search both English and Marathi words. You can search words directly from "Internet Browser" or other Applications by using Sharing option. In the sharing option you will find "Marathi Dictionary" and choosing "Marathi Dictionary" will open the dictionary with the shared word so you need not type. Exiting from the dictionary will return you to "Internet Browser" or other Applications again. This is not only a Dictionary but also a learning tool. You can use this dictionary when you have no internet connection. MCQ (Multiple Choice Questio...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app