How To Cancel Desert Financial Mobile Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Desert Financial Mobile and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Desert Financial Mobile subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Desert Financial Mobile subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Desert Financial website
- Alternatives to Desert Financial Mobile
Cancel Desert Financial Mobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Desert Financial Mobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Desert Financial Mobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Desert Financial Mobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Desert Financial Mobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Desert Financial Mobile Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Desert Financial Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Desert Financial will now be canceled.
Cancel Desert Financial Mobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Desert Financial Mobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Desert Financial Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Desert Financial
Cancel Desert Financial Mobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Desert Financial Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Desert Financial Mobile's Website
Another way of canceling Desert Financial Mobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Desert Financial Mobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.desertfinancial.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Desert Financial Mobile App
Stay connected to your finances 24/7 with our brand new app. New features include: • Account Dashboard • Pay Anyone • Enhanced Bill Pay Experience • Budget Goals • Balance Peek • Secure Messaging • Register via mobile app Additional standard features include: • Quick Access Login (Touch ID or PIN) • Improved mobile deposit experience • Transfer funds • Expanded Account Alerts • Improved Branch and ATM Finder Getting started is easy! Simply sign in with your existing Online Banking username/password or new members can tap the "Sign up now" link.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app