How To Cancel Daily Forex Analysis Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Daily Forex Analysis and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Daily Forex Analysis subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Daily Forex Analysis subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Daily Forex Analysis website
- Alternatives to Daily Forex Analysis
Cancel Daily Forex Analysis Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Daily Forex Analysis subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Daily Forex Analysis".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Daily Forex Analysis subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Daily Forex Analysis subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Daily Forex Analysis Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Daily Forex Analysis" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Daily Forex Analysis will now be canceled.
Cancel Daily Forex Analysis Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Daily Forex Analysis via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Daily Forex Analysis. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Daily Forex Analysis
Cancel Daily Forex Analysis Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Daily Forex Analysis via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Daily Forex Analysis's Website
Another way of canceling Daily Forex Analysis subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Daily Forex Analysis app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://dailyforexsignals.info and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Daily Forex Analysis App
Forex major and futures daily analysis support resistance triangle channel and many other strategies using the analysis is done and you can benefit from free of charge analysis. Free Forex Signals
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app