How To Cancel Hurricane - American Red Cross Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Hurricane - American Red Cross and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Hurricane - American Red Cross subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Hurricane - American Red Cross subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Hurricane website
- Alternatives to Hurricane - American Red Cross
Cancel Hurricane - American Red Cross Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Hurricane - American Red Cross subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Hurricane - American Red Cross".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Hurricane - American Red Cross subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Hurricane - American Red Cross subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Hurricane - American Red Cross Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Hurricane - American Red Cross" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Hurricane will now be canceled.
Cancel Hurricane - American Red Cross Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Hurricane - American Red Cross via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Hurricane - American Red Cross. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Hurricane
Cancel Hurricane - American Red Cross Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Hurricane - American Red Cross via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Hurricane - American Red Cross's Website
Another way of canceling Hurricane - American Red Cross subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Hurricane - American Red Cross app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.redcross.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Hurricane - American Red Cross App
Be ready for severe weather with Hurricane by American Red Cross. Monitor conditions in your area or throughout the storm track, prepare your family and home, find help and let others know you are safe – a must have for anyone who lives in an area where a hurricane may strike or has loved ones who do. Features: • Free and available in English and Spanish. • Step-by-step instructions let you know what to do even before/during/after the storm, even if no data connectivity. • Track the path of a hurricane with our interactive storm tracker displaying where the app has been and where it’...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app