How To Cancel Cars Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Cars and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cars subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Cars subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cars website
- Alternatives to Cars
Cancel Cars Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cars subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cars".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cars subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cars subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cars Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cars" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cars will now be canceled.
Cancel Cars Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cars via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cars. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cars
Cancel Cars Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cars via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cars's Website
Another way of canceling Cars subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cars app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.2-monkeys.nl and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cars App
Free and easy car coloring pages game. A coloring book full of cars, trucks, tractors and other vehicles. Fun creative game for the entire family. This app is designed to be fun and easy to use for a mixed audience of all ages, from young to old. Easy navigation makes it not only usable for adults, but also easy to use for kids. If you or your child is fascinated by cars and trucks, this simple game will give inspiration for hours of creativity, play and learning. With coloring pages of different complexity this game is suited for both kids and adults. You can choose all kind of d...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app