How To Cancel The Bro App (BRO) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of The Bro App (BRO) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your The Bro App (BRO) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your The Bro App (BRO) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on The Bro App BRO website
- Alternatives to The Bro App (BRO)
Cancel The Bro App (BRO) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel The Bro App (BRO) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "The Bro App (BRO)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling The Bro App (BRO) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel The Bro App (BRO) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel The Bro App (BRO) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "The Bro App (BRO)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to The Bro App BRO will now be canceled.
Cancel The Bro App (BRO) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to The Bro App (BRO) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see The Bro App (BRO). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from The Bro App BRO
Cancel The Bro App (BRO) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting The Bro App (BRO) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on The Bro App (BRO)'s Website
Another way of canceling The Bro App (BRO) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the The Bro App (BRO) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.broapp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About The Bro App (BRO) App
The Bro App (BRO) is the new Social Networking App just for bi, gay, and open-minded men! Whether you're looking for friends with benefits or just friends - BRO is the app for you! Why choose BRO? • It’s convenient and secure: Users authenticate themselves through social networks and phone numbers. No bots or catfish! • It’s simple to find a Bro: Guys fill out just the right amount of information to help you learn about them. • It’s all about detailed preferences: If you know what you’re looking for, then BRO will help you find it. Use filters to narrow your search:. Dates, Friends with...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app