How To Cancel The League Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of The League and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your The League subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your The League subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on The League website
- Alternatives to The League
Cancel The League Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel The League subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "The League".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling The League subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel The League subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel The League Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "The League" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to The League will now be canceled.
Cancel The League Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to The League via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see The League. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from The League
Cancel The League Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting The League via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on The League's Website
Another way of canceling The League subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the The League app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.theleague.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About The League App
Are you told your standards are too high? And maybe, just maybe, you'd like to meet someone smart enough to know how to look good in a black and white photo, thoughtful enough to use proper punctuation, and understanding of your way-too-restrictive work schedule? While your mother may call you picky, we call you self-aware. Join The League community and meet other overly ambitious folks who refuse to settle. DATE INTELLIGENTLY We know you're busy and are looking for the path of least resistance to finding your soulmate. We do the vetting with a focus on quality over quantity - a few qual...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app