How To Cancel RadarScope Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of RadarScope and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your RadarScope subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your RadarScope subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on RadarScope website
- Alternatives to RadarScope
Cancel RadarScope Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel RadarScope subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "RadarScope".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling RadarScope subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel RadarScope subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel RadarScope Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "RadarScope" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to RadarScope will now be canceled.
Cancel RadarScope Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to RadarScope via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see RadarScope. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from RadarScope
Cancel RadarScope Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting RadarScope via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on RadarScope's Website
Another way of canceling RadarScope subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the RadarScope app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://radarscope.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About RadarScope App
RadarScope is a specialized display utility for weather enthusiasts and meteorologists that allows you view NEXRAD Level 3 and Super-Resolution radar data along with Tornado, Severe Thunderstorm, Flash Flood and Special Marine Warnings, and predicted storm tracks issued by the U.S. National Weather Service. It can display the latest reflectivity, velocity, dual-polarization, and other products from any NEXRAD or TDWR radar site in the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, Korea, and Okinawa, as well as data from Environment Canada and Australian Bureau of Meteorology radars. These aren't smoothed...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app