How To Cancel Ashley Madison Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Ashley Madison and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Ashley Madison subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Ashley Madison subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ashley Madison website
- Alternatives to Ashley Madison
Cancel Ashley Madison Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Ashley Madison subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Ashley Madison".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Ashley Madison subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Ashley Madison subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Ashley Madison Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Ashley Madison" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ashley Madison will now be canceled.
Cancel Ashley Madison Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ashley Madison via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ashley Madison. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ashley Madison
Cancel Ashley Madison Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ashley Madison via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Ashley Madison's Website
Another way of canceling Ashley Madison subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Ashley Madison app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.rubylife.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Ashley Madison App
The official Ashley Madison app. Now completely redesigned to provide you with the best discreet dating experience there is! We've given the app a complete makeover, there's a dynamic new way to search, and host of other great features you'll love. - The new home page lets you easily see new members near you and who’s been checking you out. - With Discover mode, you can swipe to like or dismiss, or even request more photos. - An exhaustive list of filters lets you customize your search to find exactly who you're looking for. - Connecting is easy with our redesigned...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Cancel my subscription
— by mike bertsch on Jul 23 2021
Search for another app