How To Cancel CPU-X Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of CPU-X and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your CPU-X subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your CPU-X subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on CPU X website
- Alternatives to CPU-X
Cancel CPU-X Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel CPU-X subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "CPU-X".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling CPU-X subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel CPU-X subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel CPU-X Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "CPU-X" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CPU X will now be canceled.
Cancel CPU-X Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CPU-X via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CPU-X. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CPU X
Cancel CPU-X Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CPU-X via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on CPU-X's Website
Another way of canceling CPU-X subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the CPU-X app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://dream-space.web.id/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About CPU-X App
CPU-X is a premium utilities app template in android. this app show information about your phone, like CPU, system, device, batery, and sensor. - Premium Flat Interface - Flat Tab Menu - CPU (processor, architecture, core, etc. ) - DEVICE (model, brand, board, screen resolution, ram, network type, etc. ) - SYSTEM (android version, API level, kernel, Build ID, Root Acces, etc. ) - BATTERY (level%, technology, health, voltage, temperature, etc. ) - SENSOR (sccelerometer, barometer, compass, magnetic field, pressure, etc. ) - Interstitial & Admob Integrated - Well Documented Downl...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app