How to Cancel ANNA Business Account & Tax
Learn how to cancel ANNA Business Account & Tax subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel ANNA Business Account & Tax Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "ANNA Business Account & Tax".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "ANNA Business Account & Tax" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ANNA Business Account & Tax Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "ANNA Business Account & Tax" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to ANNA Business Account & Tax will now be canceled.
Cancel ANNA Business Account & Tax Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "ANNA Business Account & Tax" or "Absolutely No Nonsense Admin" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from ANNA Business Account & Tax
Cancel ANNA Business Account & Tax via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on ANNA Business Account & Tax's Website
- Visit their website - https://anna.money and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About ANNA Business Account & Tax App
ANNA Money is the business account and tax app for small businesses and freelancers. Swift to set up, ANNA manages your invoicing, expenses and tax returns, and comes with a debit Mastercard® too. You can use ANNA Money with or without an ANNA business current account. Our app, account and admin services are free while you’re starting up. After that, how much you pay depends on how much you use ANNA. With the ANNA business current account you get: • Optional fast set-up business current account and debit Mastercard® • Instant account statements you can share and download as CSV or PDF files • UK-based customer service, available 24/7 • Ability to freeze your Mastercard® in the app • Ultra secure, 2-factor authorisation • Free UK ATM withdrawals and transfers Whether you have an ANNA business current account or not, you also get access to: • Connect your bank accounts - ANNA works with all your business and personal accounts • Invoice management – ANNA can make and send your invoices for you • Late payment chasing – ANNA can politely nudge clients who owe you money • Expense management – ANNA lets you capture and store receipts on the go • Secure storage - ANNA stores your expenses and invoices for you • Tax reminders – ANNA reminds you when your tax is due so you never miss a deadline • Tax calculations – ANNA estimates how much tax you owe as you earn • Tax advice – ANNA helps calculate and submit your tax return with assistance from a certified accountant, without the costly fees • Tax filing to HMRC – submit your financial data directly from your ANNA app to HMRC The ANNA difference – and our promise to you Behind ANNA Money is a quirky line-up of humans from across the globe – from London, Moscow, Auckland, and almost everywhere in between. We’re experts in finance, AI, business building, branding, creative leadership, customer service, teamwork and doing your admin. We’ve made an app for people like us who are proud to be a bit different, but face the same list of financial chores as everyone else. ANNA stands for the beautifully basic, “Absolutely No-Nonsense Admin”. The ANNA team stands up for “absolutely no-nonsense service”. But we can’t promise there won’t be a teaspoon of nonsense along the way. We like animals, for example. They just make us feel at home. Ready info and ID for quick set up • Registered company details • Driving licence or passport • Email address for verification • Name, address and DOB of shareholders who own 25% or more of your company Let’s talk We’re advancing our service daily and love hearing customer ideas. Share your feedback in-app or with [email protected] The detail The ANNA Debit Card is issued by PayrNet Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. PayrNet is authorised by Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900594)
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app