How to Cancel Makeup
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Makeup for Black Women Guide subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Makeup for Black Women Guide subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Makeup Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Makeup for Black Women Guide subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Makeup for Black Women Guide".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Makeup for Black Women Guide subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Makeup for Black Women Guide subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Makeup Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Makeup for Black Women Guide" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Makeup will now be canceled.
Cancel Makeup Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Makeup for Black Women Guide via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Makeup for Black Women Guide. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Makeup
Cancel Makeup via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Makeup for Black Women Guide via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Makeup's Website
Another way of canceling Makeup for Black Women Guide subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Makeup for Black Women Guide app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://l6c6b9457.app-ads-txt.com/app-ads.txt and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Makeup for Black Women Guide App
Learn how to apply makeup for dark skin tones. the ultimate A-Z Guide. ... Makeup For Dark Skin: Ultimate Step-By-Step Beginner's ... Avoid dark skin makeup disasters many of African American woman make; Correct many of the makeup mistakes women of any race are prone too; Choose this application For all tips and techniques you will find carefully selected videos for you Download it's simple and free Support us by clicking on 5 stars *****
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app