How to Delete Black Woman Hairstyle Faded Completely
Learn how to delete your Black Woman Hairstyle Faded account, your personal data and also delete the Black Woman Hairstyle Faded app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Black Woman Hairstyle Faded completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Black Woman Hairstyle Faded Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Black Woman Hairstyle Faded. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Black Woman Hairstyle Faded via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Black Woman Hairstyle Faded.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Black Woman Hairstyle Faded of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Black Woman Hairstyle Faded's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Black Woman Hairstyle Faded on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Black Woman Hairstyle Faded from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Black Woman Hairstyle Faded app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Black Woman Hairstyle Faded from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Black Woman Hairstyle Faded icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Black Woman Hairstyle Faded.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Black Woman Hairstyle Faded app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Black Woman Hairstyle Faded" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Black Woman Hairstyle Faded from your Android phone
To delete Black Woman Hairstyle Faded from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Black Woman Hairstyle Faded.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Black Woman Hairstyle Faded app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Black Woman Hairstyle Faded app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Black Woman Hairstyle Faded Software Details
1. This app features the latest trends of different black girls haircut styles for you to choose from, and be inspired to create your haircut style that will complement your fashion style as you step with out.
2. IMPORTANT: We use public images available on the internet, but if your property exists and you want to delete it, please contact us by email and submit your web page and photo link.