How To Cancel Weather Station Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Weather Station and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Weather Station subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Weather Station subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Weather Station website
- Alternatives to Weather Station
Cancel Weather Station Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Weather Station subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Weather Station".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Weather Station subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Weather Station subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Weather Station Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Weather Station" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Weather Station will now be canceled.
Cancel Weather Station Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Weather Station via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Weather Station. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Weather Station
Cancel Weather Station Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Weather Station via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Weather Station's Website
Another way of canceling Weather Station subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Weather Station app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2253884 and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Weather Station App
This app is perfect for amateur and pro meteorologists, outdoor enthusiasts, and anyone else curious about their environment. Most Android devices still do not have a barometer, ambient thermometer, or hygrometer. See the (probably incomplete) COMPATIBILITY list below for devices that this app is useful with. This app does not simulate ambient temperature based on cpu or battery temperature and does not provide faux readings or internet based readings. There is zero internet/network usage; internet/network permissions are never requested. We respect your privacy and have no desire to p...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app