How to Cancel AmFirst Digital Banking
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your AmFirst Digital Banking subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your AmFirst Digital Banking subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel AmFirst Digital Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AmFirst Digital Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AmFirst Digital Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AmFirst Digital Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AmFirst Digital Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AmFirst Digital Banking Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AmFirst Digital Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AmFirst Digital Banking will now be canceled.
Cancel AmFirst Digital Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AmFirst Digital Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AmFirst Digital Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AmFirst Digital Banking
Cancel AmFirst Digital Banking via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AmFirst Digital Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on AmFirst Digital Banking's Website
Another way of canceling AmFirst Digital Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AmFirst Digital Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.amfirst.org/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AmFirst Digital Banking App
Access your America's First Federal Credit Union accounts on the go with Digital Banking. See balances, make deposits and find the nearest branch or ATM with GPS powered search. The "Snapshot" feature allows you to quickly and safely check your account balances and see your last five transactions without having to sign in. You can access your credit card information, sign up for estatements, make payments, deposit a check and transfer between accounts.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app