How To Cancel Amazon Seller Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Amazon Seller and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Amazon Seller subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Amazon Seller subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Amazon Seller website
- Alternatives to Amazon Seller
Cancel Amazon Seller Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Amazon Seller subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Amazon Seller".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Amazon Seller subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Amazon Seller subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Amazon Seller Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Amazon Seller" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Amazon Seller will now be canceled.
Cancel Amazon Seller Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Amazon Seller via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Amazon Seller. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Amazon Seller
Cancel Amazon Seller Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Amazon Seller via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Amazon Seller's Website
Another way of canceling Amazon Seller subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Amazon Seller app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/m/legalcontent?topicId=40001&topicTitle= and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Amazon Seller App
Manage your Amazon business on the go with Amazon Seller! Analyze your sales, fulfill orders, find products to sell, manage offers and inventory, and quickly respond to customer questions. Capture and edit professional quality product photos and create listings right from your mobile device! The Amazon Seller app helps you: • Analyze your sales. Tap a bar in the sales chart to see a breakdown of sales by ASIN and tap a specific ASIN to review its sales trend. • Fix critical issues. Quickly act on critical pricing opportunities, inventory alerts and growth opportunities from Amazon Sell...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app