How to Cancel Company Financials
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Company Financials subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Company Financials subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Company Financials Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Company Financials subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Company Financials".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Company Financials subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Company Financials subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Company Financials Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Company Financials" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Company Financials will now be canceled.
Cancel Company Financials Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Company Financials via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Company Financials. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Company Financials
Cancel Company Financials via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Company Financials via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Company Financials's Website
Another way of canceling Company Financials subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Company Financials app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.altova.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Company Financials App
US public companies are required to file their financial reports - including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements - quarterly and annually with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The financial reports provide a snapshot of the financial health of a corporation and any investor interested in fundamental analysis will typically be looking at these reports in great detail and perform financial analysis, including the calculation of important financial ratios. The Company Financials app lets you explore and analyze US public company high-level financial reports automatically extracted from the XBRL filings in the SEC's EDGAR database, including the ability to compare financial data between 2 companies. You can search by company name or stock ticker symbol and view the financial reports of the last four quarters or last four years as well as charts of annual or quarterly data reaching back several years. In addition, various financial ratios, such as current ratio, quick ratio, cash ratio, gross profit margin, operating profit margin, return on assets, return on equity, debt/equity ratio, capitalization ratio, asset turnover, free cash flow, and many others, are calculated and displayed for the last four quarters or last four years. This makes the Company Financials app very useful for education purposes, such as business school programs in the area of accounting, finance, or corporate management. New company filings are processed and a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app