How To Cancel Assistant for Android Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Assistant for Android and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Assistant for Android subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Assistant for Android subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Assistant website
- Alternatives to Assistant for Android
Cancel Assistant for Android Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Assistant for Android subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Assistant for Android".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Assistant for Android subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Assistant for Android subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Assistant for Android Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Assistant for Android" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Assistant will now be canceled.
Cancel Assistant for Android Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Assistant for Android via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Assistant for Android. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Assistant
Cancel Assistant for Android Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Assistant for Android via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Assistant for Android's Website
Another way of canceling Assistant for Android subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Assistant for Android app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.myspace.com/androidapp and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Assistant for Android App
Top 18 features to help you easily and efficiently manage for your android smartphones and tablets. Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery. 【Top 18 features】 1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery) 2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.) 3. Cache Cleaner 4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app