How To Cancel Adobe Photoshop Sketch Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Adobe Photoshop Sketch and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Adobe Photoshop Sketch subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Adobe Photoshop Sketch subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Adobe Photoshop Sketch website
- Alternatives to Adobe Photoshop Sketch
Cancel Adobe Photoshop Sketch Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Adobe Photoshop Sketch subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Adobe Photoshop Sketch.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Adobe Photoshop Sketch subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Adobe Photoshop Sketch subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Adobe Photoshop Sketch store Adobe Photoshop Sketchlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Adobe Photoshop Sketch Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Adobe Photoshop Sketch" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Adobe Photoshop Sketch will now be canceled.
Cancel Adobe Photoshop Sketch Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Adobe Photoshop Sketch via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Adobe Photoshop Sketch. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Adobe Photoshop Sketch
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Adobe Photoshop Sketch Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Adobe Photoshop Sketch via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Adobe Photoshop Sketch's Website
An alternate way of canceling Adobe Photoshop Sketch subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Adobe Photoshop Sketch app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.adobe.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Adobe Photoshop Sketch App
Draw with pencils, pens, markers, erasers, thick acrylic, ink brush, soft pastel and watercolor paint brushes to create artwork that can be sent as layered files to Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. Artists tell us they love the: • Access to 11 tools that can adjust size, color, opacity and blending settings. • Ability to create an infinite variety of Sketch brushes using Capture. • Ability to add multiple image and drawing layers they can restack, rename, transform and merge. • Flexibility to organize their favorite tools and colors in the toolbar • Ability to send their sketche...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app