How To Cancel Splitwise Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Splitwise and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Splitwise subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Splitwise subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Splitwise website
- Alternatives to Splitwise
Cancel Splitwise Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Splitwise subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Splitwise".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Splitwise subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Splitwise subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Splitwise Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Splitwise" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Splitwise will now be canceled.
Cancel Splitwise Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Splitwise via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Splitwise. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Splitwise
Cancel Splitwise Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Splitwise via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Splitwise's Website
Another way of canceling Splitwise subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Splitwise app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.splitwise.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Splitwise App
Splitwise is the easiest way to share expenses with friends and family and stop stressing about “who owes who.” Millions of people around the world use Splitwise to organize group bills for households, trips, and more. Our mission is to reduce the stress and awkwardness that money places on our most important relationships. Splitwise is great for: - Roommates splitting rent and apartment bills - Group trips around the world - Splitting a vacation house for skiing or at the beach - Weddings and bachelor/bachelorette parties - Couples sharing relationship costs - Friends and co-workers...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app