How To Cancel Slack Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Slack and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Slack subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Slack subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Slack website
- Alternatives to Slack
Cancel Slack Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Slack subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Slack".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Slack subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Slack subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Slack Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Slack" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Slack will now be canceled.
Cancel Slack Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Slack via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Slack. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Slack
Cancel Slack Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Slack via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Slack's Website
Another way of canceling Slack subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Slack app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://slack.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Slack App
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go. Use Slack to: • Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work • Message or call any per...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app