How To Cancel Universal TV Remote Control Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Universal TV Remote Control and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Universal TV Remote Control subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Universal TV Remote Control subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Universal TV Remote Control website
- Alternatives to Universal TV Remote Control
Cancel Universal TV Remote Control Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Universal TV Remote Control subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Universal TV Remote Control.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Universal TV Remote Control subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Universal TV Remote Control subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Universal TV Remote Control store Universal TV Remote Controllication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Universal TV Remote Control Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Universal TV Remote Control" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Universal TV Remote Control will now be canceled.
Cancel Universal TV Remote Control Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Universal TV Remote Control via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Universal TV Remote Control. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Universal TV Remote Control
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Universal TV Remote Control Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Universal TV Remote Control via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Universal TV Remote Control's Website
An alternate way of canceling Universal TV Remote Control subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Universal TV Remote Control app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.codematics.co and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Universal TV Remote Control App
The No.1 Universal TV Remote Control - Smart and IR Remotes App in more than 100 countries. For Smart TVs / Devices, the only setting required is to connect your phone as well as your Smart TV / Device to the same Wifi network. For IR TVs, your phone must have a built-in Infrared (IR) feature for the app to work as a remote control. The IR feature is required to send signals from your phone to the TV set just like a normal TV remote. Now you can Cast media files stored on your mobile phone to your Smart TV screen. Smart TV functionalities >> Voice Search >> Power Control. >...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app