How to Cancel Smart Meters
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Smart Meters subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Smart Meters subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Smart Meters Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Smart Meters subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Smart Meters".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Smart Meters subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Smart Meters subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Smart Meters Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Smart Meters" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Smart Meters will now be canceled.
Cancel Smart Meters Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Smart Meters via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Smart Meters. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Smart Meters
Cancel Smart Meters via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Smart Meters via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Smart Meters's Website
Another way of canceling Smart Meters subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Smart Meters app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Smart Meters App
The application allows you to keep statistics for meter readings of water, electricity, gas and any other, to monitor and analyze the dynamics of the expenditure of the meters. Features: - user-friendly interface; - tariff system with history; - graphs and bar charts; - statistics; - flashlight and meter interface in menu adding reading; - unlimited number of meters and values; - storing readings in the database; - import/export data; - any names of meters; - work with a fractional part; - notifications; - tablets support; - notes in meters and readings - grouping readings by meter type, address, year, month, … multirate meters; - sharing reading by e-mail, SMS, etc.; - material design; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=yo.mobile.meters: - auto backup; - export to Excel; - animations; - themes Want to add your language to the application? Please send email to me. Translation authors: - German - Valentin Roditschkin - Hungarian - István Kriskó - Dutch - Mathieu Pape - French - Mathieu Pape - Latvian - Maigonis Gulbis - Czech - Petr Janík
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app