How to Cancel Bitcoin Converter
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Bitcoin Converter subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Bitcoin Converter subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Bitcoin Converter Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bitcoin Converter subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bitcoin Converter".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bitcoin Converter subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bitcoin Converter subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bitcoin Converter Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bitcoin Converter" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bitcoin Converter will now be canceled.
Cancel Bitcoin Converter Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bitcoin Converter via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bitcoin Converter. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bitcoin Converter
Cancel Bitcoin Converter via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bitcoin Converter via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Bitcoin Converter's Website
Another way of canceling Bitcoin Converter subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bitcoin Converter app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://xtsoftwareapps.blogspot.com.br/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bitcoin Converter App
Bitcoin Converter converts Bitcoins BTC to other currencies for free. Bitcoin Converter allows you to convert Bitcoin values (Cryptocurrency BTC) to other currencies, like USD, EUR, BRL and CNY. (Full list below). The conversion data is gathered directly from Bitcoin Blockchain (with a 15 minutes delayed price). Bitcoin Converter requires a Internet connection at first run, since the data needs to be fetched. After it, we'll try to synchronize at app's startup and then every 30 minutes. Anyway you can press the Refresh button anytime at the Action Bar to update all currencies. We already support conversions to 21 currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), Brazilian Real (BRL), Canadian Dollar (CAD) , Swiss Franc (CHF), Chilean Peso (CLP), Chinese Yuan (CNY), Danish Krone (DKK), Euro (EUR), Pound Sterling (GBP), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Icelandic Króna (ISK), Japanese Yen (JPY), South Korean Won (KRW), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Polish Zloty New (PLN), Russian Ruble (RUB), Swedish Krona (SEK), Singapore Dollar (SGD), Thai Baht (THB), Taiwan Dollar (TWD) and United States Dollar (USD).
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app