How to Cancel H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App will now be canceled.
Cancel H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App
Cancel H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App's Website
Another way of canceling H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.hrblock.com.au and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App App
Lodge your tax return with H&R Block from $19.95 and receive your refund fast. It's simple and secure. In three easy steps you can complete your return anywhere, even when you're on the go. Simply create an account and fill in your information. Our accountants check your return before lodgement. Remember, there are no out of pocket costs when you use our fee from refund service and your tax return package costs are tax deductible.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app