How to Cancel Bank Account Reminder
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Bank Account Reminder subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Bank Account Reminder subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Bank Account Reminder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bank Account Reminder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bank Account Reminder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bank Account Reminder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bank Account Reminder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bank Account Reminder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bank Account Reminder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bank Account Reminder will now be canceled.
Cancel Bank Account Reminder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bank Account Reminder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bank Account Reminder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bank Account Reminder
Cancel Bank Account Reminder via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bank Account Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Bank Account Reminder's Website
Another way of canceling Bank Account Reminder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bank Account Reminder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://developingforhelp.blogspot.gr/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bank Account Reminder App
This application was made to help everyone who has difficulties remembering all kinds of different bank accounts. Instead of writing them down on separate pieces of paper, that most of the times end up torn or lost,with Bank Account Reminder you can save them at your Android Device and check them anytime you want. There is no purpose by the developer's side to steal or to obtain Bank Accounts or amounts from anyone. As you can see the application doesn't connect to the internet or upload/download anything. The only device permissions are to write the backup file to device's SD card. It's free and it's made to help people. You can find how-to-use instructions in my website. Thanks everyone for downloading. Don't hesitate to e-mail me for any suggestions, problems or translations that you want to make.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app