How To Delete Panda Cube Blast Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Panda Cube Blast account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Panda Cube Blast app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Panda Cube Blast completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Panda Cube Blast Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Panda Cube Blast. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Panda Cube Blast via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Panda Cube Blast.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Panda Cube Blast of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Panda Cube Blast's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Panda Cube Blast on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Panda Cube Blast from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Panda Cube Blast app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Panda Cube Blast from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Panda Cube Blast icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Panda Cube Blast.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Panda Cube Blast app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Panda Cube Blast" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Panda Cube Blast from your Android phone
To delete Panda Cube Blast from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Panda Cube Blast.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Panda Cube Blast app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Panda Cube Blast app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Panda Cube Blast Software Details
1. Beware! Keep in mind that your moves in toy panda are limited! How to solve the puzzles will prove your talented skills in this super addictive toy block match game.
2. You must help panda match two or more toy blocks of the same color and click on them to make burst all this blocks.
3. Panda cube is a puzzle match 3 game with new game play have fun and beautiful to play.
4. Let's blast the toy blocks and enjoy this sweet and colorful adventure! Panda is always with you and help find the toy.